Frequent Asked Questions
Does Francis & Associates Inc., offer free consultaion?
- Francis & Associates Inc., has always offered free consultations. As a matter of fact, this can be done in person or over the phone. Whatever you decide, you will be informed of your options to get the job done.
What are your rates or costs?
- As with other private investigation companies, our rates vary depending on the type of investigation you require and are competitive with other investigation companies in the area. We have no hidden charges and we don’t charge for phone update, reports or video preparation. Please contact our office directly for a free consultation at we can discuss your case in detail and determine a budget thats right for you.
What type of information do you need to start my assignment or case?
- When working on a domestic surveillance or any other type of case, our office would request everything that you know of the individual. We would also need known schedules which includes work schedule and vehicle information if known. Are there available pictures of the individual or known social media sites we can obtain these photos?
What type of documentation will I receive?
- You will receive a detailed report, photos and video that we obtained while working your assignment or case. All our reports and video evidence are admissible in court.
When will I be updated by the Investigator?
- The investigator assigned to work your case or assignment will provide you with updates throughout the day throughout the course of your case or assignment.