Francis & Associates, our Las Vegas Private Investigators, provides risk investigative services to corporations and businesses to uncover wrongdoing committed by management, employees, sub-contractors, or third parties.
What is a Corporate Private Investigator?
A corporate, private investigator is specifically trained and experienced in providing investigative services to uncover fraud and misconduct within a corporation.
What is a Corporate Investigation?
Many aspects of corporate investigations significantly vary based on your particular needs. Corporate businesses will use corporate investigations to determine and prove suspected unlawful activity and protect from the potential. If you suspect or have concerns about your business, having a properly trained investigator can provide you with an unbiased source of reliable information.
Suppose you are experiencing employee dishonesty, financial inconsistency, or doubt the legitimacy of a company you deal with directly. In that case, a corporate investigator can present legally and professionally obtained evidence, which is more likely to be respected by the court.
Through a corporate investigation, the investigator will conduct one or more of the following investigative tasks depending on the complaints and or issues with the business.
- Research Investigation: The investigator can conduct discrete investigative efforts about other companies you conduct business with regarding mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and capital, private investments, and private equity. In-depth employee background checks can also be performed.
- Interviewing: Investigators often interview personnel members, which is often the first action in conducting corporate investigations. This allows the investigator to understand the probable origins of the misconduct and how to proceed with a more in-depth investigative strategy.
- Discrete Undercover Investigation: The investigator can conduct discrete undercover efforts while blending in with the company while looking for elements of employee theft and misconduct, employee substance abuse, and harassment. This type of investigation will also utilize some form of surveillance as a tool for their inspections.
- Financial Investigation: Through a financial investigation, the results will allow the investigator to discover fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, and other financial crimes are currently active.
- Corruption Investigations: While conducting a corruption investigation, the investigator would be looking to uncover corporate fraud and industrial espionage along with elements of bribery.
As you can see, the investigative methods for corporate investigations can vary depending on the investigation you request. When requesting a corporate investigation, be prepared to be specific about your needs and the information you seek so your investigator can establish a correct strategy and utilize the right tools to resolve your situation. Some techniques an investigator might use include.
Call us today at (702) 623-8089 to discuss your type of investigation needs. As always, we offer a free consultation and affordable solutions to any investigative problem and answer the questions that need answering.